Saturday 15 September 2012

Reflections of Iran


This magazine spread was deliberately aimed at adults and couples who have an interest for fine dining and experiencing exclusive tastes. Through the use of illustration I was trying to communicate to the public a lifestyle that you would experience at the Iranian restaurant, enticing customers to visit the restaurant. I have portrayed a lifestyle through my illustrations embracing a wine and dine experience in a sophisticated environment. The use of Iranian symbols with the colour scheme I carefully selected, helps reflect the traditional design elements of this culture, and represents what cuisine the restaurant offers. It was essential for me to embrace an elegant atmosphere towards the restaurant, as persian food has a perception to be considered as cheap. My aim was to overcome this impression, and for Reflections of Iran to be identified as a high quality restaurant with an exquisite elegant design for the magazine spread to reflect the restaurant's qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment